/head>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Double Wow!

... and I'll write it again - WOW. When Laini and I started Sunday Scribblings we wondered if anyone would be interested. I guess we have our answer now! We had over twenty MORE responses this week again. So many of you have said that you were looking for something, "just like this." Thank-you so much for coming here and responding so well! It's been wonderful to go to your sites. I feel like I am watching a real writer's support group forming! Someday I would love for you to let us know where you found us or how you found us. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are so many writers out there looking for creative inspiration.

Laini's got something great cooking up for next week! Now that we know you are enjoying this, we are going to start pushing you a little more. We are going to start giving you a little more or a little less direction. We're going to keep on inspiring you to write. Thank you again for this week and we'll see you on Sunday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Bravo - or brava - I never know which one is appropriate.

1:19 PM  
Blogger GreenishLady said...

Congratulations to you both for the success of Sunday Scribblings. You are drawing together a great, active, dynamic corps of writers. I am really enjoying the posts. Thank you so much.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

I love this site so much. Even though I'm lucky enough to belong to a writer's group that meets monthly, I wanted more. It does seem we've been forming something amazing. Thank you, Laini and Megg, for the brilliant idea and the work that goes into making this happen each week.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's wednesday, but I just now stumbled onto this site. (I LOVE the idea, by the way) Here's my poem.

http://www.xanga.com/sheepgomoo/483325238/item.html

catcat

3:00 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Well, I'm thinking about taking part, but I hope you'll post the prompt earlier than Saturday, because Saturday is Sunday here.

11:26 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up

6:37 AM  
Blogger Ali Ambrosio said...

I look forward to what pushes you have in store for us!

Two things:

1. I'd love to be included in the sidebar.

2. How do I get the script for the lovely picture link to sunday scribblings so that I can add it to my blog?

Thanks!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home